Harness the magic of plant essences with your own personal oil blend, hand-blended with love and intention. When you blend the oils yourself, even if you aren’t able to make your own plant oils at home, you are attuning it to your energy which serves you better.
For your personal oil blend, use oils from plants that represent you and your energy. Make a list of the things that make you, YOU!
What colors pop into your head when you think of yourself? What kind of music do you listen to, and what scents are you drawn to? Consider also what you love about yourself. Are you a talented performer? Are you especially kind and empathetic? Are you colorful and creative?
Make a list in your journal of your most magical traits, and intuitively choose your oils based on your own personal energy. The process of making your oil blend is an act of deep self-reflection--you will learn a lot about yourself in the process.
Personal Oil Blend
You will need:
- Small glass roller bottle
- Three essential oils of choice
- Carrier oil (like Jojoba oil, or fractionated coconut oil)
- Once you’ve chosen what oils you wish to use for your personal blend, gather your ingredients and cleanse your space.
- Pour 2 or 3 teaspoons of your carrier oil into the glass roller bottle, and then add 2-3 drops of each essential oil.
- Cap the roller bottle, and swirl your ingredients around until they are well blended.
- Hold your oil in your hands and visualize your personal energy flowing through you and into the bottle. Once you feel like your oil is empowered, it is ready to use.
- Write down your oil blend recipe in your journal, and label your bottle if you wish. Over time, your personal oil blend is likely to change as you change, and that just adds to the fun of making it time and time again!
You can use your oil anytime you want to add a little extra magic to your day, or to your personal space. Roll it on your skin each morning to anoint yourself with your own radiant energy, or keep it at work with you when you could use an extra dose of magic.
Blessings to you, Saged Community!
We would love to see what you create! Share a pic of your homemade oil blend to social media and tag us @sagedapp so we can check them out!